Wednesday, August 30, 2006

"A Dip In Your Mood"

That's what she says. Which is ridiculous because it sounds like taking a dip in the pool--which is refreshing and fun, whereas a dip in my mood is horrifying and cruel. Stupid pscho-babble. Who do they think they're fooling with their euphemisms? *sigh* It was actually kind of funny, in our first session, she did that thing where she just sat their quietly smiling at me, waiting for me to say something. And I said, "See, the problem is I'm a teacher, and I can play that game too." But then I realized each minute of silence was costing me about a dollar and decided to come up with something to say.

1 comment:

OakMonster said...

See? That's the "accomplishment" of the day, finding something to blog about!

(Come by my blog later to see the little blogger nugget from Non Sequitor.)