Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I have the best husband in the whole world!

OK. So maybe I rarely see him because he's in medical school. But when he was on the Barnes & Noble website he saw that Anna Quindlen's new book is out and he bought it for me! It's called Rise and Shine and there's a butterfly on the cover--which settles it; I've been staring at an incomplete canvas debating whether to add a butterfly, and apparently the answer is yes.

Now the only question is, do I read my former student's copy first (Sara--at Northwestern's Medill School of Journalism sent me a draft, and I am TRULY honored) or do I start in with Anna... oh my! Excitement in my day!

This also leaves open the possibility that tomorrow (which I told the Espresso Garden guys) I would dedicate to PR for them, I will not bring paint to the garden, just my laptop and one book. By Anna Quindlen. Lea, are you getting this? :) I'll let you know how it is, I know that in Yale you've probably got other books to read. :) But mines not by a dead white male. Ha! ;)

No comments: