Thursday, September 21, 2006

oh I wonder wonder wonder wonder

what the paper looks like?!? (sing it baby!)

Will I ever know? Will they put me on their mailing list? Will I got to school and drop some stuff off and pick one up?

It's not the first time they've done it without me (all second semester I was out), but it's the first time this year, with this leadership team, with...

I just wonder. Maybe I'm a little less sick and I notice it's Thursday, or I can bear to think of it without being overly sad that I'm not there. Now I've come to accept my situation and so I can wonder without the self-pity over my absence.

I just wonder.

I just miss them. Today would have been the thank you lunch, where everyone thanks someone for something special they did to help to paper become what it is.

I just wonder.

1 comment:

OakMonster said...

Oh look look! Your counter almost goes to triple digits! :)

Hi.