Friday, December 22, 2006

A new venue in Point Loma!

Hi everyone! Thanks to my beautiful friend Grace Ann, who forwarded me the Craig's List ad about it, I now have several paintings hanging in a well-trafficked coffee shop in Point Loma. It's a shop under new ownership and Atousa liked me style, so she accepted my paintings. The cool thing is, I will be rotating my work in and out every few weeks, so you can keep going back and seeing new art and drinking yummy drinks. Plus, I think that they make really good Persian food, since she's Persian and made lunch for her mom while I was there. These are all good signs. :)

I'll be showing there for about six months, and then she's going to get new artists. Neat idea, huh?

So, here's where to go: it's at the cross of Midway and West Point Loma, in the shopping plaza with the Long's Drugs and the Souplantation.

Cafe Loma
3960 West Point Loma Boulevard
San Diego, CA 92110


Phone: 619.222.1239

STOP! DON'T GO THERE! SEE ABOVE POST!

Right now, they have:


Cure


Searching


That Night


Open (and also a yellow and orange one like this one--but smaller)


Three

No comments: