Saturday, January 27, 2007

I'm still alive!


So I've gotten some words of concern from my giant fan club (OK, three people, and one of them is married to me), that I haven't been blogging with regularity. No, I have not found the edge of the earth and jumped off, though that would be more interesting. I've merely fallen into a bit of a relapse in depression, possibly due to the anniversary of the "big start" of this all (I contend my life has been building to this experience over a period of decades, and Jan. 2006 was merely the month of the explosion of life as I knew it).

Anyway, I jumped off the stage of the blogging world for a little while--long enough to forget how to long back on--and was sitting in the dark audience watching other people take the spotlight. I also, perhaps a little manic-ly?, have been Craig's Listing myself to death. Which means, I've been a constant CL-lurker and in the process have met a lot of freaky wierd people who've been dishonest and manipulative theives, which obviously does a lot for my self-esteem and zest de verve.

Fortunately, I have a lot of new artsy friends who are real and true and good, and we've formed an artists support group, so that's helping me get back on track with doing things like getting out of bed or focusing on the task at hand, instead of piling on more tasks that have nothing to do with what I really want in life. (As if I knew.)

I do miss my old friends though--where have you people gone? And my kids. I may have lost track of 2-4-6 v. 1-3-5 days, but I haven't forgotten the love of the Falconerd-world and company.

OK. I'm starving. I need Bronx Pizza. I'll catch ya'll up on some details soon. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny. I was *JUST* about to email and ask you about your blog. LOL.

BTW - We have both your Christmas present and tupperwares here. Are we going to see you guys soon or should I stick 'em in the mail?

Anonymous said...

yayy!!! she's baaaaaaaaack :-) good to see a post, wonder twin!!!