Tuesday, January 30, 2007

OK, so I'm alive

But I could use some company. On the other hand, I'm also enjoying my alone time. On the other hand (can I have more than two, please?), my house is too messy to have people over. So, I suppose I'll set about cleaning it. I just wanted to let everyone know that my art is going to be showcased at Bee Essentials on Park Blvd. in University Heights for February and a special Valentine's Day chocolate and wine party. They sell candles and other lovely things, and Tiffany, the darling proprietress has added some of my smaller flower paintings and photographs to the wares for sale.

My name will be on the invitation, so when I have those I will send them along or post one or whatever.

Meantime, if anyone wants to play (besides the puppy I walk each day) just give me a call! Or an e-mail. Or a comment. Anything to let me know ya'll are out there.

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what is bee essentials?! but congrats in any case! i don't think i've seen it on park... hmm...
- sd