Sunday, March 25, 2007

One More Time

I forgot to list another job: leading kids in arts and crafts classes at a pet shop in our neighborhood.

There are no words for how tired I already am. Though, I am typing, so I suppose there are.

I will try this life for a month. And then if it's too much, I'll start shedding jobs one at a time. Maybe I'll quit one each week. Just for the practice of saying "no" to people. There's something I haven't done much in my life (shut up, kids... asking to use your cell phone to call your mom during a test or get extra credit for writing your name in glitter and then hearing me say, "no" does not count!).

Hell, maybe I'll quit something tomorrow.

I
am
so
tired.


(Justin just cheated at reading one of his sci-fi novels by looking ahead in the series to see if the character who "might be dead" is still alive. I on the other hand cover the opposing page of a novel just to keep from accidentally jumping ahead when I'm desperate to find out what happens to a character. I don't want to miss any of the beautiful words... I don't want to miss the journey...)

If I keep all these jobs when will I read, write or paint? Leave alone photograph anything?

Sweet Jesus. I'm already cracking.

Good night, folks.

And don't forget to tip your hostess. ;) or your teacher, entertainer, blah blah blah blah....

No comments: