Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Working Girl

OK. Now that I've survived the hazing/training week at Mo's I feel much better. I think I can manage all these jobs AND also have a life. Sunday was just tough. Of course, I'll be working Sundays, but at night and with Cindy and she's awesome. :)

Today Justin and I tried to walk the two dogs I walk together and it was a disaster. It seems that even though Chewy is a short boy Corgie-Lab-Hound-like mix and Dakota is a black lab they have alpha-dog and jealousy issues. Both of them wanted ME to hold their leash, Dakota wanted to be in the lead, and Chewy wanted to mark everything. Also they wanted to wrestle, which doesn't go that well on leashes in downtown San Diego. Needless to say, never the two shall meet again.

Alrighty, now that I know my Mo's schedule, I just have to contact my Executive Editor and modeling bosses to tell them when I'm available for their jobs.

Laters!

1 comment:

oakmonster said...

As long as you have sometime left! Because, you know, I wouldn't want to see "The Namesake" without the person who gave me the book! :)