Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Mo-laina

The things I'll do for Mo's...

By popular demand,the Pride Week Pink Flamingo costume:


(The photographer, sadly, didn't catch the Giant Pink Flamingo Butt (which was stuffed with leftover foam red rodeo cowboy hats to fill it out).)

Apparently I can't get enough... Oakley caught this one at the zoo...

And from the Mo's First Year Anniversary Party last night:

Note, Justin carrying me is how our life really works--without him I'd be standing, alone, wobbly, trying to carry heavy stuff and get things off the top shelf and doing the dishes myself.... it would be awful.

1 comment:

oakmonster said...

That is such a cute picture of you two!

By the way, next time advise the hubby to not only hold you up but also hold up your short skirt as well...LOL. Someone's getting an eyeful over to your left there. Not that it matters at Mo's...