Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Three Hours Remaining

I'm told I have three hours until the snow warning takes affect. I should go out and eat some lunch and stock up on supplies before I have to batten down the hatches.

Justin just called me--he said the program looks like it's a pretty good place. The connection was terrible, so I thought he said, "This doesn't look like it's the place." My heart lept as I said, "So why don't you come home?"

I mean after all, why hang out and interview when you can play in Chicago with your wife?

He said he still had interviews and that the dinner is at 6 p.m.

"But we're not going to that, right!?!"

"No, we are!"

"Why?"

That's when I figured it out and also he told me that he would text me instead of trying to talk through the static.

So we might end up living here.

I'd better go outside and practice being cold.

2 comments:

Penny said...

How exciting for me! You would be a drive away from me and my kids might actually get their picture taken by you yet!

oakmonster said...

No, don't live there! It's COLD!