Wednesday, February 06, 2008

ah, democracy

I don't think that President GW Bush should try to spread democracy around the world like it's butter that makes it better, but I do like living in a democracy and being actively involved in our democracy.

I voted.

I became a citizen of the United States so that I would be able to vote in our elections.

Barack Obama is still in the running. He lost our state by a little bit, but he did well and can win the nomination.

Hillary Clinton might win instead.

Either way: history is made. A man of color. A woman.

A change.

Either way, I win.

I wonder who they would choose for running mates.

And yeah, I will still be working for Obama.

His website header says, "I'm asking you to believe. Not just in my ability to bring about real change in Washington...I'm asking you to believe in yours."

I believe.

Do you?

Check it out: barackobama.com.

No comments: