Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Romans!

My favorite book in the Bible, but also who Justin will be visiting when he goes to Rome to give a talk about his research on.... wait, let me see what that word is.... wait, I can't copy and paste it.... wait, I can't remember how to spell it after I leave that page.... wait, I'll just say "a rare genetic disease that's really bad that he's been studying for 6+ years and for which he found information about the gene that I think his boss actually identified..." You can check the website out yourself: FMFSAID 2008 (no, I don't know what the acronym stands for.

Yeah. Doctors in the WORLD want to hear what my husband and his surfer lab boss and co-researcher have to say. How cool is that?!?!?!

*beaming proud wife*

The very same guys who have their "lab meetings" in the morning, wearing black suits in the formal conference room of God--the ocean.

1 comment:

Elena said...

The acronimous you mentioned means Familial Mediterranean Fever and Auto - Inflammatory Diseases.