Monday, March 17, 2008

Scrambling is for eggs

He matched! (of course)

Now we just have to wait until Thursday to find out where we're going. In the meantime, he has to keep going to dermatology clinics for this month's rotation. Thank God he likes learning and knows derm and the last one, ophthalmology, are both in the class of Problems He's Likely to See in the ER.

I'd have a major case of senioritis.

Instead, I just have this spinny deal of waiting to find out where we'll be living next... oh, summer??? June? July? Shit. I like San Diego in the summer. I should go outside RIGHT NOW to soak up some sun.


Or maybe I'll plan my wardrobe for my trip to Santa Barbara with the Girls-Whose-Husbands-Are-Going-to-Vegas.

Or maybe I'll plan for my trip to Italy with my camera (and Justin). Try to learn some Italian basics. Lasagna. Spaghetti. Risotto. Pizza. Yum!

OMG. He matched (of course)!

No comments: