Friday, March 21, 2008

What the heck is Harbor UCLA?

Yeah. I didn't really know either. But one of the other medical students that is going to specialize in Emergency Medicine said it's, "One of the jewels of Emergency Medicine residencies on the West Coast," and another said, "I'm a little jealous of Justin. He's going to see so much more stuff there." It's a county program. Three years. Near the beach. What more is there to know for this Southern California lovers couple?

Read for yourself: Harbor UCLA DEM

BTW, for all my bluster I am really happy that we are going to be living closer to our families. I'm tired of missing out on Dad's BBQs, Mom's family gatherings, Neil's various fun activities to watch or join... and yum! we'll be near Little India.

We're kinda going home... just not that close to home... and not to a home that's ever been ours together before... but kinda.

No comments: