Sunday, May 29, 2011

I am so freakin' tired

This new medicine is saving me and slaying me at once.

It makes the restless legs and that "Oh my God, how am I going to get [nothing that important] done," feeling go away. It helps me sleep at night, but not so hard that I won't wake up when Ella needs me. It calms the nerves enough to keep me from crying, which isn't something I want to do all the time anyway.

The bummer is, it leaves me constantly feeling as though I have just woken up before I really wanted to.

Last time I took this stuff I got to take naps whenever I felt like it because I was a stay at home wife. Now, I get to play with toys while I lie on the floor and interact with my baby girl because I'm a stay at home mom.

I am so freakin' tired.

1 comment:

Alana said...

Oh man, this sounds rough. But I'm glad it's helping through the sleepiness because as much as I hate tired, I imagine I'd take it any day of the week over what you've been going through.

Please give Ella (and yourself) big giant hugs from us. We are missing you.