Wednesday, April 04, 2012

I was trying to say.... I mean... wait... just a sec... *sigh*

Thursday, March 29, 2012 night (actually, Friday morning):

So it's 2:49 a.m. and I'm awake because I was working on the newsletter for the MOMS Club and I forgot that I was multitasking with the laundry, until I was ready to go to sleep and remembered that the sheets were not yet in the dryer. We do own several sets, but I forgot to get them out of the hall closet before Ella went to sleep, and the door is really, really loud, so I thought I'd just wash them quickly and get on with my life.

You  see how well that's going.

ETA--Monday, April 2, 2012:

Wow. That was Thursday night/Friday morning. The dryer buzzed, so I stopped writing.

Since then, I have been focused on the newsletter--which I managed to send out yesterday, on April 1, with just an hour or so left in the day, so I still consider myself to have met my deadline of publishing it on the first of the month.


ETA(again)--Wednesday, April 4, 2012:

Clearly things have been hectic around here. More on that next. I need a fresh sheet of paper.

No comments: